- We value salvation by grace through faith in Jesus as Lord, which is the Gospel.
- We value God’s freedom to do whatever pleases Him (see Psalm 115:3)
- We value the ministry of the Holy Spirit in leading, assisting and maturing us in our walk with God. We seek God through Spirit-led study and meditation on the scriptures, fervent prayer and fasting.
- We value our call to imitate Jesus by serving the underserved, helping the hurting and strengthening the weak.
- We value the experience of worship – having freedom to be creative, expressive and celebrative, we bring our gifts of praise, service, tithes and offerings to God.
- We value community with God’s people. We are called to faithfulness in our relationships – supporting and encouraging each other, accepting one another recognizing there are no second-class Christians.
- We value unity in diversity, appreciating our differing gifts, we embrace our family in Christ – crossing denominational, racial, political and socio-economic boundaries.