- Spiritual Growth – growing in our daily relationship with Christ
- Relationships – growing in our relationships with our families, friends, and church family
- Fellowship – spending time getting to know our brothers and how we can support one another
- Mentoring – learning and encouraging mutual growth between our older and younger brothers
- Outreach – serving all with the heart of Christ
- Monthly Bible Studies
- Quarterly Prayer Breakfasts
- Yearly Retreats
- Serving and helping
There were two suggestion that were listed more than others on the men’s survey and they were helping Boro Kids Families and Homebound people with any kind of service. I take this to mean any kind of service from a ride to the grocery store to fixing something that needs repairing. As one brother said, our serving can be anything from something that takes an hour to a day project. Both are equally important. If you are connected in any way to the Boro Kids and their families, please let me know how we can go about serving these families that we are involved with. If you connected in anyway or know homebound members or people that we can be Christ to please let me know. We are all called to serve in different ways and I know some men’s hearts lean more toward serving. If that is you, please let me know. We need you. I believe that God wants serving to be one of the parts of this Men’s Ministry.
Quarterly Men’s Prayer Breakfasts
Here are the following dates for the upcoming Men’s Prayer Breakfast at Taylor Place. We will have them on Saturday mornings from 8:00-10:00. A signup sheet will be posted a couple of weeks before each breakfast where we can write down what food or drink we will be bringing:
- December 3, 2016
Come visit us at Stones River Church and look for Brandon Burns.